You can search by keyword
- How can I change the appearance of my weapon?
- From the lobby screen, go to［Taimanin］→［Weapon］and click the
［Main weapon skin/Sub weapon skin］underneath the Magatama equipment frame of the currently equipped weapon to change the weapon's effects.
- I don't know the meaning of "red, blue, green" displayed in the skills.
- It shows the current formation of the types of supporters.
Each supporter has a type; "Red: Suppress", "Blue: Protect," and "Green: Support".
In addition, you can gain additional skill effects depending on the types of supporters you set.
On the lobby screen, go to［Taimanin］>［Skills>, click on a skill and refer to the skill explanation on the lower left side of the screen for more information.
- I can't change skills.
- Skills that have the same command can't be set simultaneously.
Skills are categorized as［A］,［B］,［C］according to the respective command
and you can't set skills from the same category.
For more details, please choose a skill on the［Taimanin］→［Skill］tab
and check its category at the right of the skill name.
- How do I change the color of my costume?
- Go to［Taimanin］→［Costume>, then click on the icon on the left of the［Equip］button
that's on the bottom right hand corner of the screen to change the color of your costume.
※Some costumes may not have the option to change colors.
You can also change hairstyles for costumes with this option by clicking the icon on the left of the［Equip］button.
- I would like to increase the number of times I can play the quests and my quest rewards.
- Only when you have cleared all the［Challenge Objectives］of a quest you can change the amount of［AP］and［Rewards］.
If the［Challenge Objective］s have not been cleared, it cannot be changed.
- I don't know the main skills and sub skills of the supporters
- ［Main Skill］
This skill is available when a supporter is set as the main supporter in the supporter slot.
For SR and above supporters, the main skill is explained at the bottom of the skill description.
This skill activates automatically regardless of of where you set your supporter.
The sub skill is explained at the top of the skill description.
- I can't select the weapon I want to upgrade in the Weapon Upgrade Facility.
- Only unequipped weapons can be upgraded in the facility.
Please unequip the weapon before attempting to upgrade it in the facility.
- I don't know how to use the Private Room.
Click on the human-shaped icon in the lower left corner of the screen to purchase the objects you wish to install.
The number of objects you can install is shown in the "SET" on the right side of the screen.
You can move the screen by tapping and swiping a spot where an object is not installed.
■Operation of objects
Double-tap an object to display the areas that can be operated.
Tap and swipe on the displayed area to move the specified area.
You can also change the direction and angle of hands, feet, and other objects that display a "Rotate"
icon by selecting and swiping the red, green, and blue rings that appear after the rotation is selected.
- About Magatamas.
- Magatamas are materials equipped onto your weapons.
When Magatamas are fully upgraded, they can be polished.
When Magatamas are polished, you can apply option settings effects along with the basic effect of the Magatama
When option settings effects are applied, your Magatama level is reverted to level 1.
- My supporter's main skill won't activate when I press the button.
- There are supporters without an active main skill, or the supporter's skill may be on cooldown.
There are also supoprters with a "passive skill" that automatically activates after a certain period of time.
- I leveled up my character using the EXP Training Facility, but I still couldn't get skill points.
- You can acquire skill points only by clearing Quests and from the ［Skill Training Facility］（Skill Point Acquisition Facility）.
Because of this, you can't get skill points even if you put your character in the EXP Training Facility.